“Due to the limited event capacity for the 69th Miss Universe Competition and high demand for these packages, VIP Packages are sold out at this time,” according to a statement from the Miss Universe Organization (MUO) on April 22.
There are two different packages (shown in the 3rd slide): IVY – The Fan Experience ($999 per person) and DIAMOND – The Ultimate VIP experience ($2499 per person).
The MUO also announced that it will administer a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test to all VIP ticket holders.
“The health and safety of Miss Universe contestants, guests, crew and ticket holders are of the utmost importance. This program has been developed by a team of medical experts and includes directives of key agencies, such as the World Health Organization (WHO), and the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). This program meets all requirements of the Florida Department of Health,” a statement read.
Here are the guidelines for all VIP ticket holders who will watch the 69th Miss Universe competition on May 16 in Hollywood, FL.
- Upon arrival in the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino the official Covid-19 lab of Miss Universe will administer a PCR test to all VIP ticket holders.
- Upon confirmation of a negative test result all VIP ticket holders will be allowed to begin their experience.
- Testing will be required regardless of an individual’s vaccination status.
- One (1) PCR test per ticket holder is included in your VIP Experience Package.
- All VIP ticket holders will be required to pass daily screening and temperature checks as they enter and exit the hotel property.
- All VIP ticket holders will be required to wear PPE at all times while at the event. The only exception will be approved activities such as meals.
- A PPE kit will be provided upon arrival.
- All VIP ticket holders will be required to maintain 6’ of social distancing at all times unless otherwise designated by the event officials. Event venues will be setup to compliment social distancing.